1. Copyright information
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to accuracy, completeness or timeliness.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this publication, in connection with a particular extract, file, or document, anyone is authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute this document, subject to the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Each copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright statement and the Operator’s copyright symbol. The document, any copy of the document or any part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator. The Operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time, and any use must cease immediately upon written notice from the Operator.
2. Contractual assurances and waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, the website of Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor is available to you free of charge. The operators do not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained, the availability of the services, the loss of data stored on Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damages based on the use of the offer.
As far as an exclusion of liability does not come into consideration, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes only.
This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies, or typographical or clerical errors. From time to time, changes are added to this information; these changes will be included in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and/or changes to the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressions of opinion in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions without gaps, to check their content and to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is taken for the content, correctness and form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
Users who create posts and participate in discussion forums and in comments undertake to do so,
- To refrain from any insults, criminal content, pornography and coarse language in your posts,
- To bear sole responsibility for the content they post, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular trademark rights, copyrights and personal rights) and to fully indemnify the operators of “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor” from any claims by third parties triggered by their contributions.
- Neither to post advertisements of any kind in forums nor in comments or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity.
There is no claim to publication of submitted contributions and comments. The operators of the website “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor” reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In case of violations of the duties under 1), 2) and 3) the operators also reserve the right to permanently delete the user.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
As far as the user makes use of the possibility to submit own contributions for the editorial part of “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor”, the following applies:
The user makes the following declarations for all contributions submitted by him or her in the future on “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor”:
- The user assures that the submitted contributions are free of third party rights, in particular copyrights, trademark rights or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and pictorial works.
- The user grants the operators of the webiste “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor” an unrestricted right of use to the contributions submitted. This includes publication on the Internet on “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor” as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- Submitted contributions can be deleted or made anonymous again at the request of the user via email or contact form to the Head of Public Relations. The deletion or anonymization will take place within 5 working days outside vacations after the notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damages incurred by the user from the delayed deletion of the contribution to the extent that they are not based on a breach of duty by the user (above under 1), 2) and 3) ) and insofar as they are also based on gross negligence or intent on the part of the operators of “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor”. In this context, we expressly point out that “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor” is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long contributions published by us are possibly stored and retrievable in databases of search engines and web catalogs even after deletion at “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor”.
- There is no right to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them after publication at their own discretion.
- The publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any claims for remuneration (fees, license fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) on the part of the user against “Staatliche Handelsschule Berliner Tor”. The cooperation is voluntary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to keep the combination username/password confidential and not to disclose it to third parties. If misuse of the access data is suspected, the operator must be informed.
7. Notice according to teleservice law
The respective providers are responsible for third-party websites to which this offer refers via so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third-party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked to from other sites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this web page in web pages of third parties. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if he has positive knowledge of it (i.e. also of illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, according to the Teleservices Act, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the external content.
Please direct any questions regarding HST Academy to Mr Werner Lange.